The Effect of Naughty Riders


Name             : Anindya Citra Anggraini
Class               : 6PBI1
NIM                : 15150002

The Effect of Naughty Riders


This my story when I'm in senior high school, it happened after national exam. Me and my friend have already planned before to jogging together at GOR Sunter. So jogged together at that time on the evening. Because the time was limited so we went home during azan magrib. At that moment who ride the motorcycle was me. I'm riding not fast and my way was correct on the roadside not in the middle. And suddenly there are three people in the one motorcycle who has hit me. Their position is wrong because they rode the motocycle is not right on the track. Thus, me, my friend and my motorcycle was fall down. I fainted at that moment but my friend just got injured in her hand and feet and my motorcycle was broken. I'm still fainted but i still could inform my father's phone number to that people in there. So, one of them make a call to my father and inform that we were hit on that road. Then my father was coming with my uncle to there place and took me and my friend to go home. In home, I'm unconscious again till two or three times. And when i'm conscious, my face was swollen, my hand and my feet were sore and there is a plaster on my chest. I'm a bit forgot but i still remember they who has hit me and my friend came to my house to be responsible, and see our condition. It took some times to recovering. I don't know why I just treated at my home not in the hospital. During at that time, I just drunk some medicine and smear the gel on the injured part. I used trombopop to recovery the deep sore. More or less 2 weeks I need to recovery and after that I can do anything like before. If some people feel traumatized of the crush but I didn't feel like that. Yaa I'm still riding until now. So, stay careful in riding/driving because we don’t know when the crush will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF DRUGS IN MENTAL HEALTH

Three Sweet Foods Trigger A Sense of Happiness!